Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dr. Julia : Overreacting

Julia was on the phone with her sister and she said to me, "DO YOU KNOW A SARAH?" [cue look of pure disgust]

Me : ... Yes. [confused]

Julia : SHE SAID HOWARD PASSED AWAY. [to her sister on the phone] YEAH I'M GONNA CUSS THAT BITCH OUT. [more cussing]

Me : ... [shocked/disgusted face at her language towards one of my very closest friends]

So she calls Travis's brother, saying "NO you're father's alright." (Because he called, worried.)

Then she calls Travis saying, "WHY DID SHE SAY HOWARD DIED? [pause] Oh. [pause] WELL SHE SHOULDN'T BELIEVE THINGS OTHER PEOPLE TELL HER."

Apparently someone told my friend Sarah that my father-in-law had passed away and she went to Travis to express her empathy.

It was a simple misunderstanding - I have no idea who told Sarah my father-in-law had died - but Julia completely pissed me the Hell off by calling my friend a "bitch" for saying to Travis "I'm sorry your Dad died."

Whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment