Friday, May 28, 2010

Dr. Julia : There she goes again!

Props if you know that reference.

My mother-in-law is driving me crazy. I cannot stand her. Her advice is not only unwanted, but it's completely idiotic and useless. I don't care! I just don't care.

Julia : "How many more years of school do you have?"
Me : "Three."
Julia : "Three?! Just to become a teacher?"

That conversation quite literally just happened. Thanks.

And, yes, it takes a four year degree to become a teacher.

Julia [to my daugher] : "Tell Mommy to get you a piece of bacon."

I am doing homework. Julia is two inches from the bacon that she just made. I didn't make the bacon. I'm nowhere near the bacon. I already told her Emily isn't hungry and she doesn't need to eat.

Julia [about my daughter] : "Watch her, I'm going upstairs."

As if I weren't already watching my own freaking daughter! I never asked her to watch my little girl and she never actually did. She just assumes that since she's leaving the room, I need a reminder to watch my own child. God! This is so aggravating.

No comments:

Post a Comment