Friday, May 28, 2010

An Introduction

When I started dating Travis, I had no idea what I was in for. We got married May 17th, 2008 and for about a year, we lived on our own with our daughter Emily. Unfortunately, the recession hit and my husband got the worst of it - he was laid off from his job and we had two options: live on the streets or move in with my in-law's. I almost wish I had chosen the streets. My mother-in-law is the biggest wack-job I have ever met. She's ignorant, obnoxious, loud, rude, annoying and just plain mean. She absolutely drives me crazy. And I don't get much of a break! She stays at home 24/7 except for a short trip here and there to the grocery store and to get her nails done. That's it!

But, in some ways, she is really amusing. The quotes she spews out on a daily basis can be extremely entertaining. This blog is dedicated to my crazy mother-in-law and all the insanity that is my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment