Monday, May 31, 2010

Dr. Julia : Television

My daughter (2, almost 3) was sitting and relaxing after a long morning at the zoo. (We were both exhausted!) She and I were watching Dragon Tales on On Demand and Julia came in and interrupted.

Julia : How 'bout you change the channel? There's a movie, uh, a show on.

Me : Which one?

Julia : You know... The animal one, like this show. 'Cept it's with animals.

She stares at me blankly, waiting for me to recognize the show. I have no idea.

Me :
What's it about?

Julia : You know. With animals.

She stares at me blankly again. I still have no earthly idea.

Julia : You know, the elephant adopts the little Indian boy.

Me : Jungle Book?

Julia : No. That guy from Everybody Loves Raymond is the elephant.

Me : Ice Age?

Julia : That's it.

It took about fifteen minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment